The Braun 790cc price and features put this shaver on the short list of shavers to look at. As you know Braun is one of the top brands when it comes to shavers and the 790cc model is definitely no exception. It provides a number of desireable benefits:
1. Comfortable to use
2. Shaves closely and smoothly
3. Doesn’t pull hair
4. No irritation (no red face!)
5. Easier to use since cartridges are changed once a month (not once a week like a razor)
These benefits are not easy to come by for a dry shaver. If you are wondering what features allow for these here are a few of them:
1. Clean & Renew so the shaver is always sharp and clean.
2. Power-Comb to lift those hairs that lie flat.
3. Three stage blade system to get the shortest and longest hairs easily.
4. Foil Shaving System which catches all your hairs.
5. Pulsonic technology that lifts your hairs for a close shave.
6. Cord/Cordless so easy to shave one-handed. Handy at work or when traveling.
7. Cordless for 50 minutes of use.
The Braun 790cc is built to last for years but it isn’t exactly inexpensive. However it has the superior craftsmanship of the Braun label. As such the Braun 790cc price is well worth it. But let’s look at what a razor costs. Blades are designed to be changed about every week, and the shaving jell/cream probably lasts a month. So blades will be around $12 a month and shaving jell around $5 a month. That’s $17 a month or $204 a year, again and again. The Braun 790cc will cost you around $4 a month for cartridges. That’s $48 a year which is a difference of $156 a year. The Braun 790cc costs a bit more than that to buy so within two years it will be paying for itself and you’ll be getting a great shave. Sounds like a good deal to me!
The features that the Braun Series 7 790cc shaver provides are quite compelling. The features are top in the industry. In fact the Power-Comb is patented. The fact that it will be paying for itself within 2 years should be enough for you to go and take a serious look at this shaver. World class technology, superior craftmenship at an affordable price. You should be asking yourself why you don’t have one already.